good night message for wife

good night message for wife


I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remember that I’m wishing U …Good Night!

Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

good night messages
good night messages
The night is purer than a day; it is better for thinking, loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, truer. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning. Good Night My Dear.

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose

The stars are shining, and the wind is blowing. Everything seems still and perfect awaiting for earth’s angel to rest her head on the pillow and close her eyes. Good night!

good night my love images
good night my love images
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day…and I just caught one that’s so nice and true…it’s YOU ! Love you and good night

The sweetest girl in the world is lying in the bed and reading this message, I hope that it will make you smile. Good night, lovely

good night wife sms
good night wife sms
I know that it is tough for you to fall asleep without me, let it be the biggest nuisance in your life. Soon we will never be apart, sweet dreams.

Every night you are particularly beautiful, your stunning hair surrounds you like a nimbus, I just want to look at your beauty, but, for now, all I can do is to send you this SMS and my admiration. Good night.

good night sms messages quotes images
good night sms messages quotes images
Tonight as you fall asleep, remind yourself of what a good person you are. Remind yourself that there are people who admire you and remember that this special friend cares for you. Good Night!

Some scientists say that star Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. I don’ t agree with them. The brightest stars I’ve ever seen were your beautiful eyes. Sleep tight, honey


good night whatsapp dp images
good night whatsapp dp images
This night is so quiet and there are so many stars in the sky… I’m standing near the window and thinking about the past times when people used stars to find their way. But you know, I don’t need any stars, because the only guiding star for me is you.

You look so beautiful when you are in bed that sleep gets naturally attracted to you. Good night sweetie.

good night sms images hd wallpapers
good night sms images hd wallpapers
The true secret of having a deep sleep is to dare and dream big for the next morning. The secret of living a happy life is waking up in the morning and chasing those dreams, and then dreaming all over again at night. This is the circle of success. Good night.

Night time is the time when we so often get to spend our most cherished moments together. Sweet dreams, darling. Remember how much I love you.

good night wishes images
good night wishes images
May your sleep be peaceful and your dreams are filled with scenes from our past, present, and future together. I love you!

Being away from you is going to be soaked in sorrow. Baby I can’t wait to be drenched in your hugs and kisses tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

good night message for lailla majnu :lailla majnu joke and sharari